Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm back, and it feels kind of funny.

I mean, not funny like 'haha,' but funny like I have not done this in a very long time. I'm less worried about regaining readers, and more worried about not being able to find my voice, my tone, my goods, if you will.

I am not sure why I stopped writing in the first place. I only know it's like anything else in life, if it's hard or challenging, it's probably worth doing. It made absolutely no sense to quit writing my story when I did...My story being my life, no fiction needed.

I had just quit my job in advertising, to 'make it big' in the world of TV - as a TV host thank you very much! I would wait tables to pay the bills, while diving head(shot) first into the business that is simply known The Business.

Well good news and bad news: The bad news, I'm still waiting tables - the good news, I am the host of "Tap That," an online show that is all about the world of beer. Check it out @ www.tapthatny.com

More good news, I own a production company, with an amazing business partner I met while waiting those before mentioned tables and we've recently signed a development deal with a much larger production company here in NYC.

I'm not quite sure what the structure of this little blog is going to be, so bare with me in the beginning...baby steps.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment