Friday, February 17, 2006

Brotherly Love

A lagging hang over and a constant drizzle outside are just about the two most difficult elements to overcome when early in the morning. It is because of the strength of those two monsters that I was not my usual prompt self today.

The city is oddly warm right now but it's also the calm before the storm. I ran into a good friend of mine, the trusty author of The Diary of Third and Long, this morning (late morning that is) on my way to work. He seeing that I was coatless gave me a warning that the temperature was going plummet later in the day. No good.

As I am at work, thus should be doing work I'm afraid I have to cut this short. My 15 year old brother flies in from FL later today, so I promise there will be more than enough material created this weekend for a plentiful post to come...

Thanks for listening

3 comments:

  1. What happened on Thursday? I'm telling you reading your blog is like reading the NY Post...need the daily dose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be back tonight for some more...thanks for being a regular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. com 'on .. get back on the stick... you have missed too many days.

    your readers will disappear on you!

    ReplyDelete